- Complications of laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Pakistan Journal of Surgery (PJS); vol. 22, issue 2, 2006; page 70-77.
- Gallbladder perforation & stone spillage during laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Medical Channel: vol. 12, no. 2, 2006; page 40-43.
- Bowel injuries during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Medical Channel: vol. 12, no. 3, 2006; page 36-39,.
- Open excision vs. rhomboid excision with Limberg transposition flap in sacrococcygeal pilonidal disease.J Pak Med Assoc Mar 2009; 59(3):157-60.
- Diathermy vs. scalpel skin incisions in general surgery: double-blind, randomized, clinical trial.World Journal of Surgery: vol. 33, no. 8, 2009; page 1594-9.
- Conversions of laparoscopic cholecystectomy.J Pak Med Assoc July 2009; 62(7):456-60.
- Sub-costal incision vs. trans-costal renal incision with excision of 12th rib.Pak J Med Sci July – September 2009; 25(4): 557-562.
- Pattern of acute abdomen in dengue fever.Asian Journal of Surgery July 2010; Volume 33, Issue 3, Pages 107-113.
- Predictability of difficulty in laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Global Journal of Surgery January 2011; Volume 2, Issue 1: 46-53.
- Pattern of general surgical cases at Fatima hospital, Baqai Medical University.J Pak Med Assoc, Vol. 62, No. 2, February 2012: 148-153.
- Routine placement of subhepatic drains after laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Indian Journal of Surgery.
- Outcome of open prostatectomy: general surgeons’ experience in rural teaching institution.J Surg Pak 2012; 17(3): 87-92.
- Pattern of injuries from road traffic accidents presented at rural teaching institution of Karachi.Online since 1st March 2017 at Indian Journal of Surgery (volume 79, issue 4 ). DOI: 10.1007/s12262-017-1605-3
- Medical Education and the Loss of Productive Years: Part 1, Highlight of the Problem.Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research. DOI: 10.9734/JAMMR/2018/40048
- Application of cognitive theory of multimedia learning in undergraduate surgery course. International Journal of Surgery Research and Practice, 5:065. doi.org/10.23937/2378-3397/1410065.
- Comparative analysis of triple hemostatic open hemorrhoidectomy versus traditional open hemorrhoidectomy. Ann Colorectal Res. 2018; 6(1):e67109.doi: 10.5812/acr.67109.
- In process: Safe first port access for laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- In process: Mesh problems in open hernia surgery.
- In process: Modified Lichtenstein’s repair.
- In process: Preparedness of final year MBBS students for house job.
- In process: Ca alginate packing of abscess cavities.
- In process: Safest technique to avoid CBD injury.
- In process: Modified open hemorrhoidectomy.
- In process: Topical diltiazem after hemorrhoidectomy.
- In process: Causes & management of CBD injury.
- In process: Pattern of acute abdomen.
- In process: Pattern of breast diseases.
- In process: KAP in bed sores.
- In process: CRP in acute abdomen.
- In process: EUSOL dressing of infected wounds.
- In process: Surgeon’s stethoscope.
- In process: Risk factors for Ca breast.
- In process: Single, all layer bowel anastomosis.
- Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome with transverse testicular ectopia in a recurrent inguinal hernia.J Pak Med Assoc Aug 2007;57(8):421-3.
- Testicular Carcinoma misdiagnosed as hydrocele – lesson to learn.Pak J Med Sci Oct – Dec 2007;23(5):950-2.
- Persistent appendiceal fecal fistula for 8 years.J Pak Med Assoc Mar 2009;59(3):181-3
- Recurrent inguinal hernia due to mesh dissolution.World Journal of Hernia & Abdominal Surgery 2010, Volume 14, Number 3, Pages 313-315.
- Twisted dysgerminoma of ovary.J Pak Med Assoc Sep 2010;60(9):779-81.
- Mammary & femoral hydatid cysts.J Pak Med Assoc Aug 2010;60(8):687-8.
- Amyand’s hernia presenting as a part of sliding inguinal hernia.J Surg Pak Jan-Mar 2010; 15(1): 60-1.
- Virilizing adrenocortical carcinoma in multiparous woman.J Surg Pak Apr-Jun 2010; 15(2): 60-1.
- Dengue peno-scrotal edema.J Pak Med Assoc June 2011;61(6):601-3.
- Ectopic carcinoma of breast.J Pak Med Assoc September 2011;61(9):916-8.
- In process: Disseminated & giant intra-abdominal hydatid disease.
- In process: Complicated anterior anal fistula.
- In process: Mucinous appendiceal carcinoma.
- In process: Soft tissue Ewing’s sarcoma.
- Issues with contemporary surgical practices.Journal of Surgery Pakistan (International) 15 (4) October – December 2010.
- Surgical residency program: futuretrends and challenges. Journal of Surgery Pakistan (International) 21 (3) July – September 2016.
- Complications of laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a learning curve experience of 160 cases at surgical unit I, Civil hospital Karachi. 1st Annual Symposium of Dow University of Health Sciences (17-12-2004).
- Pattern of acute abdomen in dengue fever. Baqai Medical University Silver Jubilee Symposium (12-12-2011).
- Journal of College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
- Journal of Surgery Pakistan
- Indian Journal of Surgery
- Indian Journal of Cancer
- Annals of Surgery
- PreSurg Magazine
Research Collaboration or Medical Writing Help
- Any medical student, resident, or faculty member interested in ongoing research work are invited to join.
- Any medical student, resident, or faculty member needing any sort of medical writing/editing help can also contact.