Surgeon Muhammad Shamim
Consultant Endo-Laparoscopic & General Surgeon,
Associate Professor of Surgery
Dr. Muhammad Shamim
- Dr. M. Shamim is a renown & entrusted name for undergraduate & postgraduate medical review books for 30 years, in Pakistan & abroad.
- Currently, a faculty member of College of Medicine at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
- Previously, a faculty member at Baqai Medical University, & Visiting Consultant General Surgeons in several renown hospitals of Karachi.
- Supervisor of General Surgery training at College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
- Chief Facilitator of Basic Surgical Skills workshop at College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
- Associate Editor of Journal of Surgery Pakistan (JSP).
- Leading researcher of Baqai Medical University.
- Peer reviewer of many national & international medical journals.
- Professional item writer in General Surgery.
Presenting paper at Baqai University symposium (2011).
Receiving Faculty Excellence Award (2017), Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University.
Faculty Excellence Award (2017), Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University.
Giving Diabetic Foot lecture on World Diabetes Day at Dilam Hospital (2019).